Supply Chain Management – General Manager
Lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to Procurement, Operations and Planning, Logistics, Material Management for the Business, etc.
- This is a leadership position, and the role will be required to work with a wide network of cross functional stakeholders to drive the Strategic Business Agenda.
- The role would involve team management, and channelling the team towards sharper business delivery, while ensuring due coaching for the development of the team members.
- Analyze and assess industry and market dynamics, on quarterly and annual basis to assess product, supply, and inventory needs to meet revenue and margin targets.
- Engage in strategic negotiations to achieve favourable conditions and strong supplier partnerships.
- Manage Supply Chain of the plant by deploying strategies developed with the Corporate Supply Chain vision, covering Planning, Procurement & Warehousing /Logistics.
- Responsible for setting a Supply Chain Strategy oriented towards efficiency and responsiveness.
- Procurement: managing procurement of all materials for production and maintenance of the plant.
- Team Management: ensure seamless integration of Planning/Scheduling, Purchasing & Warehousing.
- Vendor Management: Monitor & improve the supplier/vendor /contractor performance following defined KPIs & target scores.
- Budget & Cost Management :
- Build & secure approvals of annual budget for all cost elements of Supply Chain for the factory operations.
- Monitor & control actual spend to achieve savings.
- Engineering Graduate with 12-18 years of hard-core experience in Sourcing and Supply Chain processes. A management degree would be a definite plus.
- Strong leadership & communication skills. Organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with OEM/Tier-1 entities of Automotive industry.
- Excellent connect with the Automotive ecosystem.
- Exposure on procurement of Electronic components, from domestic and international sources, would be an added advantage.
Thank you for reaching out to us. We will contact you shortly.